November 01, 2009

Breast Cancer Awarness

Most of you may know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. This is a cause very close to my heart as both my grandmother, mother, and several other close family friends have died of this disease. I was fortunate enough to be able to participate in a "mini album" challenge that Laura at Following the Paper Trail is hosting. Myself and 20+ other extremely talented women created "Pink Mini Albums for a Cure". Laura is hosting a silent auction on her blog form Oct. 31st until Nov. 7th. All proceeds raised will go to the Susan G. Komen for a Cure Foundation. Check it out!

Below are a few photos of my album. You can see more photos at my other blog September Ninth and you can also see the video version here.



















No comments:

Post a Comment